Relive summer memories and rekindle old camp friendships, or take a step back in time to the special place we call home.
Our Alumni are always a part of camp and help to make it a stronger community. Second generation families have the unique opportunity of taking their camp stories and turning them into current experiences! Over 80 second generation campers and staff attended Summer 2016 at Camp Stein. That is very special to us!
Ensure you know about our events, and the latest camp news!
- March 31- April 2 , 2017 Alumni Family Weekend: Remember all of those great times at camp? Want to go back? You can!!!! Join the CCP/ Stein Camp Alumni for a fun filled family weekend at camp Friday March 31st at 5pm to Sunday April 2nd at 10am. We will celebrate Shabbat in our Pearlstein Chapel, enjoy camp programming and stay at camp for the weekend. Come to camp and enjoy activities and more with your family and friends! More information about registration and activities will be posted as we get closer to this event. Click here to RSVP.
- Friday July 21st, 2017 Alumni Shabbat: Celebrate with camp this summer at Alumni Friday Night Shabbat. Shmooze with other alumni, enjoy a memorable camp service in our Pearlstein Chapel, a traditional camp Shabbat dinner, rousing song session and Israeli dancing. The evening will conclude by 10pm so if you want to make a night of it, reserve a room in Prescott. Make your reservations early because rooms sell out fast over the summer. Hotel recommendations are the Motorlodge and Marriott Springhill Suites. Registration link to come.
- November 1, 2014 Wine, Cheese, and Reminiscing: This event had a great turn out! Alumni sorted through old pictures (that were made into slideshows on the Alumni Memories page!), caught up with friends, and shared camp stories! Click here to see pictures.
- June 6, 2015 40th BIRTHDAY PALOOZA for CCP/Camp Stein!: This event had Alumni falling in love with camp all over again while celebrating camps 40th anniversary up in the pines!
- July 24th, 2015 Alumni Shabbat at camp: Alumni went to camp and experienced a Shabbat in action. This event was completely full, thank you to everyone who attended!
- September 25-27, 2015 Alumni Family Weekend : Many Alumni came to experience camp with their families! We celebrated Shabbat, enjoyed camp activities, and LOVED being back up at camp. All of the fun, excitement and love camp brought during the summer was packed into a weekend!
- July 22-23, 2016 Alumni Shabbat at camp: A great group of Alumni came up to camp for Shabbat to reminisce, see old friends and had a great time! This event filled up very fast, remember to RSVP early next summer!
MEMORIES OF YOU!
There have been decades of campers and staff that have experienced the magic of spending a summer at camp these past 40 years.
We have created a new page that has slideshows from different decades at Camp Stein/CCP. Take a look at pictures from the past of campers just like you. Who knows, you could be in one of them!
We want your pictures!! Like us on Facebook to share your pictures with us! Click on the button below to share any camp memories with us.
Please keep in touch…we love hearing from you!
DONATE TO CAMP STEIN
As CCP/Camp Stein Alumni, whether you spent one summer or ten in the pines of Prescott, AZ – you are a part of a family that has been thriving for 40 years. You have been a part of CCP/Camp Stein and you will remain a part of CCP/Camp Stein, helping to make it stronger all summer, all year, and beyond. Forever Connected!
You can make a gift:
- In honor of a Camp Stein counselor or staff member who created an amazing experience for your child this year. We will ensure that your honoree knows this experience meant so much to you.
- In appreciation for a Camp Stein program your child loves.
- To recognize occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, B’nei Mitzvot, marriages, graduations and other celebrations. We will acknowledge this gift to the honoree.
- To provide the best possible camp facility for Camp Stein. Naming opportunities available.
- As a permanent legacy for you and your family as part of your estate planning through a Bequest, Charitable Gift Annuity, Charitable Remainder Trust or Gift of Life Insurance.
By making a donation to Camp Stein, you will enable campers to feel the magic of our camp and create a Jewish connection that remains with them for the rest of their lives. The generosity of our Alumni, camp families and friends helps to ensure the forever of Camp Stein.
Email Assistant Director Maryn Gordon if you have any questions or would like to participate in Camp Stein events.
No matter where you go, no matter if you have been at CCP or Camp Stein for just one summer or for many, if you have been here, you take a bit of camp with you. We really are FAMILY.